Apache Server (Oracle)

Lord of Gore lordofgore at logsoftgrup.ro
Fri Dec 22 14:28:52 UTC 2006

mark wrote:
> Actually, speaking of Oracle, and startup scripts, anyone know what
> the correct runlevel is to start Oracle - 1? 2? 3?
>
>     mark

Is this a tricky question??? :) Maybe I didn't understand the question
but runlevel 1 is for single user mode. Runlevel 2-5 share the same
multi-user mode and thoretically are the same. You can modify what
services you want to run in each of them.
Runlevel 0 is shutdown and 6 is restart. So, apart from 1,2 and 6 you
shouldn' have any restriction in using what runlevel you want.