ES or Fedora

mark mroth at cfl.rr.com
Fri Dec 29 13:22:19 UTC 2006

Robert Canary wrote:
> Well according to their pre-sales (I called)....
<snip>
> is it I am buying if you don't even send the box set anymore."
>
> RH:"30 days support, and one year of updates[RedHat Network]"
>
> ME: Whooooaa!  Okay Thank you.

I'd rather they gave free updates, at least security and bugfixes, and
60 days support, from the date of registration. (Sometimes getting out
to register, through a firewall, can take a *while*.) Plus, there's some
software, like !@#$%^&*#$%^&#$%^&*( openldap, that a lot of handholding
for those unfamiliar with it, where the extra support would be nice.

	mark