cups question

Job Cacka job at ccbmail.ccbox.com
Thu Feb 9 00:01:15 UTC 2006

> Where does the raw queue go?

Parallel port? IP address? Serial port? other?

> Can you send jobs to it from other CUPS computers/servers(Windows?)?

Is it a problem with the server or the printer?

> Does the printer speak PostScript (What Version?)? Are you
> sending data in
> PostScript or PCL?

If you are sending the wrong language to the printer it won't work at the
printer. Zebra printers speak CPL, EPL, or ZPL you will need to convert your
raw ASCII to the proper one before you can make it work right.

copy and paste the following really long link into a web browser for more
info.
https://support.zebra.com/OA_HTML/csksxvm.jsp?jttst0=6_50258%2C50258%2C-1%2C
0%2C&jtfm0=_0_0_-1_-1_f_nv_&etfm1=&jfn=ZGC769C41B7872A062B93D2A90E3E0BF03356
DA370C7B6A12E6A510F5EB768AE5096898534A39A5188ECE050E496930E7506&nSetId=15252
&nBrowseCategoryId=10056

Job Cacka