Issues with Performance

Job Cacka job at ccbmail.ccbox.com
Tue Feb 14 16:19:40 UTC 2006

Jimmy,
   This looks like a tough question and you have done a lot of
troubleshooting already. One thing that I noticed you did not mention was
checking the physical cable. Is it possible your CAT 5, 5e, or 6 cable is
misrated or damaged? Also, if this is going through the wall you might try
an alternative cable run. I know this seems very basic, but to me it sounds
like you are running in half duplex mode even though you are set to full
duplex. If it is imposible to try a different cable run then call up someone
with some good CAT 5 testing equipment, and have them check it out. The guys
with HP or Agilent testers are usually the best, but maybe that is more so
in my area.

Job Cacka