Hardware Audit

Lars Nordin lnordin at noblesys.com
Thu Feb 23 16:58:35 UTC 2006

Depends on what format you want the output and how much detailed information
you want.

Here are some that I can think of
Graphical
- often Linux distributions have their own tools: Mandrake/Mandriva:
HardDrake, etc.
- X-Windows Desktop provided: KDE info center, Gnome: ?

Text
- lspci - this only lists devices on the pci bus
- hinv - old and probably unmaintained

Or you can build your own