Second drive

Tenacious One tenaciousone at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 02:04:59 UTC 2006

Hello guys & gals; I have a question, I have a second drive that I'd like to
assign or use the second drive for user directories, I've been using a
single drive for years and this is the first time I've installed a second
drive, now I have to figure out how to use it and have it automatically
mounted for all users.... How can I do this?

Thanks in advance,
Rx

--
RacerX, MCP, MCPI, MCSE