IBM 366 and kickstart

Jai Rangi jprangi at aleks.com
Sat Jan 7 00:42:28 UTC 2006

Here are few more thing you can do to find what might be wrong.. I tried
these and helped me a lot..
GURUs correct me if I am wrong..
After you see the Kernel Image is loaded, you can use ALT+ CTRL+F3 and
ALT+CTRL+F4 (Switch Back and forth, ALT+CTRL+F1 to come back on main
screen) to see whats going on.
At some point you will see that machine is getting an IP and will try to
mount the http:.... Server.
If not you will find what was the last thing it was trying to do..
This was on the client side..
On the HTTP server side, if you have rights, you can see erro_log and
access_log if this client machine is trying to make some connection...
If Using TFTP server the the log file will be /var/log/xferlog.....

Hope this will help you in finding out what might be wrong..

-Jai