is this an intruder?

Bliss, Aaron ABliss at preferredcare.org
Sat Jan 7 19:25:12 UTC 2006

I would be careful of using the wheel group to allow ssh logins, as admins
typically use this group in sudoers file to grant root access for non-root
users; granting the wheel group ssh logins as well as root access is
essentially allowing root access over ssh anyway; although an outside
attacker would at least have to guess the non-root user's id and password.