up2date for multiple servers

Anze anzevi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 13:17:18 UTC 2006

hi!

I have a few (4) RH EL4 servers in the same LAN. Only one box is
configured to access the "outside" world.
Since I need to update all of my servers (I do have subscriptions for
all 4 servers) I'm asking, how to setup this only server, that can
access the Internet, to only fetch the updates, and the other 3 servers
will get updates from there.
I've allready set the server up to download the rpms. Now, how to
configure the other 3 servers to look for updates on that server? Maby
the implementing of yum would be better idea than up2date?

Thanks
----
Anze