Posting mail problems to this list - A HW question

Padiyath Sreekumaran kumar.padiyath at psi.ch
Fri Jan 13 12:09:00 UTC 2006

  Hello,
  Iam trying to post the following mail to the list. But the mail always
  coming back with the folowing message:

  "Message has a suspicious header". How can I findout the problem?
  I can post to other mailing lists.

  My Question was the following:
 ================================

   "Iam running RedHat server 3 on a Linux machine. I want to buy a
controller
   (Ultra-320 SCSI)to connect EonSon A16U-G2421 disk array. I would like
   to get the motherboard information to check whether I can install the
   controller or not. Is there any command which I can use to get the
   motherboard information without opening the box? I can configure the
   box over the web also.But Iam interested to know the motherboard
   specification.

   Thanks in advance,
     Kumar

Padiyath Sreekumar       |   Tel: +41.56.310.3643
Paul Scherrer Institut   |   email: kumar.padiyath at psi.ch
AIT                      |   Office: WHGA/U132
WHGA/U132                |   Fax: +41.56.310.3649
CH-5232 Villigen PSI     |
Switzerland              |