jre plugin [SOLVED]

Lunt, Nick Nick.Lunt at wesleyan.co.uk
Mon Jul 3 13:32:19 UTC 2006

Hi Nigel,

I just installed the blackdown 64bit jre and it all worked nicely.

Thanks,
Nick .

"wesleyan.co.uk" is the email address for the Wesleyan group of companies which includes the following firms :-

Wesleyan Assurance Society* (registered no. ZC145) which is a life and pensions product provider.

Wesleyan Financial Services Limited* (registered no. 1651212) which provides an advisory service on investments, pensions, protection and general insurance business through its Wesleyan Medical Sickness, Wesleyan for Teachers, Wesleyan Insurance Services and Wesleyan Financial Services divisions.

Wesleyan Unit Trust Managers Limited* (registered no. 2114859) which is an ISA/ Unit Trust Manager. ("WUTM ").

Wesleyan Savings Bank Ltd* (registered no. 2839202) which is a retail bank.

* Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

Address: Colmore Circus, Birmingham B4 6AR Telephone  0845 351 2352.
Website address: www.wesleyan.co.uk.

WUTM's Administration Centre is PO Box 9033, Chelmsford, SM99 2WQ Dedicated Telephone 0870 601 6129.

All telephone calls may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication and the information it contains is intended for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. Its contents are confidential and may be protected in law.

Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact us immediately.

The contents of any attachments in this email may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer system. While every reasonable precaution to minimise the risk has been taken, we cannot accept liability for any damage that you sustain as a result of procedure before opening any attachment.