RedHat 8.0 onto a Dell PowerEdge SC1425

Richard Hobbs richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Wed Jul 12 08:57:48 UTC 2006

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. I tried ide0=noprobe etc... and it made
no difference. The kernel still booted, and still hung when remounting
the root fs as read/write.

Any other ideas??

Thanks again,
Hobbs.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group
Normal Email: richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Mobile Email: mobile at mongeese.co.uk
Tel: +44 1223 376964        Mobile: +44 7811 803377