Linux authenticating on AD via Kerberos

Fábio Augusto fabiomirmar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 14:20:19 UTC 2006

Hi Guys!

Thanks for all your help!!

I had already checked the date before, but the timezones were really
different... I didn't know that the kerberos looked at the timezone too...
Thought that it looked just at the time and date...

After correcting the timezone and daylight saving time differences on both
machines, it's working properly!

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Fabio Martins