Fedora 5, and RedHat 4, Update 3

Margaret_Doll Margaret_Doll at brown.edu
Thu Jul 20 21:30:45 UTC 2006

I have downloaded years of Fedora and RedHat isos , written them to
disc and used them for installlations.

I have not been able to write FC 5 disc2 and disc5,  RedHat ES 4,
Update disc2 and disc4 successfully.  They all  fail the installation
test prior to starting the installation.  I have checked the sha1sums
for the  isos that I have.  They are fine.
Any suggestions as to why the installation tests are failing.

	Installing on Dell Optiplex 620s.  I have successfully done this
before with a previous version of RedHat