integrating linux clients into active directory

Steve Clark SClark at chkenergy.com
Mon Jul 24 13:35:04 UTC 2006

Aaron,

I am doing some research into that as well.  Everyone I have talked to
has recommended the book Windows and Linux Integration by Jeremy
Moskowitz and Thomas Boutell.  URL
(http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0782144284.html).
You might take a look at that.  I have it on order myself.

Steve