RE: How do I enable cpu usage for all users?

If your using bash
ulimit -a should report all

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Dave Martini
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 11:13 AM
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: How do I enable cpu usage for all users?

Hi,  I have Red Hat 3.0 and want to enable all of cpu usage available
for all users that log in how do I do that and check to make sure it's
set? It looks like normal users only have 25% of the cpu available to
them is that right?

Thank you.
David Martini
LLNL