Reading a LTO tape written with DiskXtender

Padiyath Sreekumaran kumar.padiyath at psi.ch
Mon Mar 6 06:56:08 UTC 2006

  Hello,
   I have a LTO2 tape written with DiskXtender SW on a Linux OS Systen.
   There are about 400 files. The Block Size is defined as 262144.
   The record size = Block Size. How can I copy the contents of the
whole tape
   to a disk? What command can I use with which parameters? If possible
   an example is appreciated. Please send your answer in my E-mail
address since
   I would like to have it as early as possible.

   Thanks in advance,
    Kumar

Padiyath Sreekumar       |   Tel: +41.56.310.3643
Paul Scherrer Institut   |   email: kumar.padiyath at psi.ch
AIT                      |   Office: WHGA/U132
WHGA/U132                |   Fax: +41.56.310.3649
CH-5232 Villigen PSI     |
Switzerland              |