Kudzu cannot detect 2nd network card

Ong Ying Ying yingy at pc.jaring.my
Wed Mar 29 15:16:10 UTC 2006

I am using Redhat 7.1 (Seawolf), Linux ver 2.4.2-2.

I have 2 network cards in my computer but kudzu detected 1
card only. Why? ifconfig showed eth0 and lo only.

Then, I setup 2 interface in Network Configurator in X-Win
and reboot. Kudzu still didn't detect and 'modprobe: Can't
locate module eth1' at Bringing up eth1.
eth1 cannot be activated on startup but it can be activate
in X but cannot save.

So how do I configure the other network card? Both the
network cards are the same. Network Configuration in Text
Mode Setup can enter 1 IP only. dmesg shows 1 network card only.

Thanks in advance.