Fedora Installation Does not see Hard Disk drives

Roger roger at mirasol.co.za
Tue May 2 11:41:33 UTC 2006

Hello forum

We have recently procured an Intel Server to use as a mail and web
server.I would like to run it using Fedora Core Linux. I have a bit of a
problem.

I am trying to install Fedora OS but it refuses to go through with the
installation because it says that it cannot find any drives on which to
install the Operating System.

If i start up the server using DOS, i can see the two hard disk drives.

The disks are two 80 GIG disks.

Is there something that i am missing when setting up the server.

Has anyone experienced any problem like this or can someone please offer
me a solution.

Regards

Roger