Can you use key binding in ksh shell

Virden, Larry W. lvirden at cas.org
Mon May 8 16:12:02 UTC 2006

When I Google for "ksh file name completion tab" one of the first hits I
get is this cached posting by the creator of ksh, describing a couple of
things you could try.

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:yUo19QOXC5wJ:www.research.att.com/li
sts/uwin-users/1998/07/msg00049.html+ksh+file+name+completion+tab&hl=en&
gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2