Old Version of kermit Source Code (cu188)

Wayne Bastow ayu.njoman at gmail.com
Wed May 10 02:10:26 UTC 2006

Hi,

Running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 2).

We have a barcode reader that will only work with an older version of
kermit than that which is supplied with AS4. The vendor isn't upgrading
their barcode software for a few more months. We are moving our
inventory application, which requires files to be loaded from the
barcode reader, from TRU-64 to Redhat. The version of kermit needed
which works is cu188 [Kermit 5A(188)] but I only have the binary for
TRU-64. I've found some links through Google to the source but the links
no longer exist.

Has anyone out there a copy of the source that I can get, please?

Thanks for your time,

Wayne
--
Wayne Bastow