Oracle on RHEL4 with ASM problem

Tom Callahan callahant at tessco.com
Fri May 5 13:43:03 UTC 2006

Now it's my turn for a late response.....

What kind of Fibrechannel HBA's are you using, and what driver version?

Are you using multipathing or card based failover mechanisms?

Thanks,

Tom Callahan
TESSCO Technologies
Desk: (410)-229-1361
Cell: (410)-588-7605
Email: callahant at tessco.com

A real engineer only resorts to documentation when the keyboard dents on the forehead get too noticeable.