Re: Oracle on RHEL4 with ASM problem

Tom Callahan wrote:
Now it's my turn for a late response.....

What kind of Fibrechannel HBA's are you using, and what driver version?

Are you using multipathing or card based failover mechanisms?

and in a similar vein, which HBA firmware versions (microcode) are you using? (although I'm probably only any use with HP HBAs, I'd have a look at upgrading them).

jack

--
Jack Challen
Technical Consultant, OCSL.