RE: PPPoE for RH 7.3

Look for "Roaring Penguin"  I use it on my 6.3 box.

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Matthew Saltzman
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:26 AM
To: redhat-list redhat com
Subject: PPPoE for RH 7.3

My DSL provider is changing from bridged to PPPoE.  I've got an old
laptop running RH 7.3 (can't be updated) acting as a firewall/router.  I
now need a PPPoE client.  What is the package to use for this purpose in
RH 7.3?

TIA.

--
 		Matthew Saltzman