Re: PPPoE for RH 7.3

We used to have this parallel port CD drive we carried around at one of my
first jobs.  No idea where you could find such a thing now, and yes it was
SLOW.

On 5/18/06, Matthew Saltzman <mjs ces clemson edu> wrote:

On Tue, 16 May 2006, Alfred Hovdestad wrote:

> Does the Thinkpad have a USB port?  If so, you should be able to install
off
> of an external HDD or CDrom.  You can also install off of an NFS server.

I'm pretty sure that i486's are before the era of USB (though I'm not at
the machine just now).  Interesting suggestion though.

Is there such a thing as a USB-to-PC-Card adapter or a USB-to-serial
adapter, or even a PC-Card CD-ROM?

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences