Zoomerang Survey?

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Thu Nov 2 14:09:33 UTC 2006

> On 01Nov2006 19:53, Mike Burger <mburger at bubbanfriends.org> wrote:
> | Did anyone else receive a Zoomerang survey, regarding Red Hat vs.
> Oracle?
>
> I did.

Now, the big question.

Did any of us opt in to any sort of list to request that we be pinged for
Zoomerang surveys?  Especially since the survey invitation includes an
"opt out" link?

I certainly hope that Red Hat wouldn't stoop to simply giving out our
email addresses, whether because we're on their listservs or because we're
associated, in some way, as users of their products, without our express
permission.

I would also hope that they wouldn't stoop to sneakwrap type tactics,
wherein they would change their policies, regarding the use of our email
addresses, with no appropriate notice or prior request for permission.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS