Help with getting tomcat 5.5 working on a redhat es 4 box

Bliss, Aaron ABliss at preferredcare.org
Thu Nov 9 18:06:39 UTC 2006

Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this electronic message is intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain privileged or confidential information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and destroy the copies you received.