kickstart questions

nilesh vaghela nileshj.vaghela at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 05:01:34 UTC 2006

If you want you can make an image file and just restore it to the other pc
will work.

dd if=/dev/hda of=disk.img bs=10024

will create exact image of you complete drive in disk.img file.

Than boot the other pc with rescue mode and give just reverse command.

But only problem is you can not have different partition scheme.

Hope will help you