pcsc-lite and ccid

Bill Tangren bjt at aa.usno.navy.mil
Tue Oct 3 14:31:38 UTC 2006

pcsc-lite and ccid are two packages that are available in fedora core 5 (extras)
that I'd like to know if anyone has found (in source or otherwise) and been able
to get them to work in RHEL ES4. I need them to be able to use usb activecard
gold readers. I have been unable to obtain most of the fedora rpms. I have
downloaded the source, but I've been unable to to get them to compile and install.

Does anyone have any experience with pcsc-lite and ccid?

Thanks!

Bill Tangren