hacked

Vidiot brown at mrvideo.vidiot.com
Thu Oct 12 06:44:45 UTC 2006

>Yep, that was it.  The hacker had the u and i bits set.  It wasn't on
>the files or the sub-directories.  It was on the main directory that
>was just a space.  Kind of weird that I could delete all of the other
>files that where under that directory.
>Steve

OK, on part fixed.  I've seen those idiots use those command before in an
attempt to keep their stuff from being deleted.  Ya, as if that can't be
figured out.

Also, make sure that your ls wasn't hacked, so that it won't display its
stuff in /tmp.  Run find on /tmp and se if anything is out of the ordinary.
Of course, find needs to be hack free as well :-)

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot at vidiot.com                                /~\ The ASCII
                                                         \ / Ribbon Campaign