rescue on usb flash

Marq vikramns at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 07:46:18 UTC 2006

Hi

To a usb flash disk to boot into rescue mode with out CD1

all u have to do the following steps

Go into the isolinux directory in the First CD

umount the usb disk if it is mounted

then execute "dd if=diskboot.img of=<usb device name eg:/dev/sda>"

this will destroy all your data in the usb disk

Now try booting your machine from the USB disk