sniffer in redhat 9

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Tue Oct 24 23:36:41 UTC 2006

realistically you should upgrade to a "newer" version of redhat... 9
isn't supported anymore and the programs you are running are liable to
have vulns...

fedora, centos, RHEL, etc will do...

If you really can't do this, then get someone to explain how to d/l and
compile code from src. it's probably your best bet.

--harry