Apache warning: DocumentRoot doesnot exist..

Ali Hamad ali.hamad34 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 08:57:41 UTC 2006

*root at Arbusto ~]# ls -lh /home/manu/ | grep public*
drwxr-xr-x  2 manu manu 4,0K sep  2 13:02 public_html*

Hello :
I do think that public_html should has
( Apache user ):User permission.

as example , if the user who runs Apache is nobody , the permission of the
public_html folder should be :
USER:nobody.

another example is :
drwxr-x---  22 ali nobody 4096 Sep  3 04:44 public_html
where (ali) is the username of my own website and nobody is the user who
runs Apache .

hope this help ,
Ali