SMTP ERROR

Dineshwar Kumar kumardineshwar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 11:09:22 UTC 2006

Hi all,

i am using a mail server on linux 7.1. priveously we've a static ip add. as
we changed fro static to dynamic add. we are faceing the spam problem, and
our mail server ip add is blocked. we are able to send the mail to the some
domain only. but for most of the domain it is bouced back.
i'm attached the configuration file and the error msg. as some one suggest
me to enable the masquared. can any one tell me how to use masquare on linux
7.1

*This is error msg*

Subject: Cc: kumardineshwar at gmail.com... Connecting to mail.abacusdesk.com.
via relay...

220 seagullraceme.com (IMail 9.04 34643-11) NT-ESMTP Server X1

>>> EHLO localsietz.com

250-seagullraceme.com says hello

250-SIZE 0

250-8BITMIME

250-DSN

250-ETRN

250-AUTH LOGIN CRAM-MD5

250-AUTH LOGIN

250-AUTH=LOGIN

250 EXPN

>>> AUTH CRAM-MD5

334 PDQ4NTkuODAxNjc2NjYwQFM4NDQ2Pg==

>>> QGxvY2Fsc2lldHouY29tIGU3MjRlMGNlZDhkOGMwMGMyZjM3MGUyYTQwOTk0MTBm

500 failed authentication
   *<--------------------
what is this error*

>>> AUTH LOGIN

334 VXNlcm5hbWU6

QXV0aEluZm86MjA5LjEyMC4xNDUuMTg4ICJVOnJvb3QiICJJOmhpbHRhaW5kIiAiUDptYW5pc2gi

334 UGFzc3dvcmQ6

500 failed authentication

>>> MAIL From:<root at localsietz.com> SIZE=48

250 ok

>>> RCPT To:<kumardineshwar at gmail.com>

*550 not local host gmail.com, not a gateway
 <-------------------- what is this error *

>>> RSET

250 ok its reset

/root/dead.letter... Saved message in /root/dead.letter

Closing connection to mail.abacusdesk.com.

>>> QUIT

221 Goodbye

Thanks
--