RE : RedHat updates and unknown GPG signature

Baton Pierre-Stéphane pierre-stephane.baton at trasys.be
Thu Sep 7 12:56:50 UTC 2006

Hello,

You should find this on redhat network I suppose.

They should indicate too the date of the last GPG key update

De: Nigel Wade
Date: jeu. 07/09/2006 14:49
À: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Objet : RedHat updates and unknown GPG signature

Hi,

I'm trying to update a RHEL WS v4 system with the latest updates. But many of
the packages are telling me that they are signed by an unknown key.

Has the GPG key changed? Any idea where I can get the necessary key to validate
these packages, or could the downloads from RHN have got corrupted?

E-mail :    nmw at ion.le.ac.uk
Phone :     +44 (0)116 2523548, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555