GPFS (not GFS)

Brent Franks brentasterisk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 00:04:31 UTC 2006

Hello,

I am curious if anyone has been able to sucessfully evaluate and use
IBM's GPFS under Redhat EL 4.0?

I have read a large amount of their extensive documentation, but have
yet to find a sales channel for this software that has a Trial license
arrangement.  We would like to implement GPFS on our test
infrastrucutre, and if the trial (30 day or 60 day eval) goes
sucessfully push it out to our production boxes.

1.) Has anyone used GPFS on RedHat before?

2.) Do you have a sales contact that you can connect us with that can
get us a trial?

Thanks in advance!

- Brent