Hardening RedHat

Andrew Bacchi bacchi at rpi.edu
Wed Apr 11 14:01:33 UTC 2007

Quoted directly from their web page:

Bastille Linux Announcement List
http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/bastille-linux-announ ce

Bastille Linux Development List
http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/bastille-linux-discuss

Linux Security Announcement List

Jay Beale, Bastille's Lead Developer, writes articles and is working on
a book. You can receive notices of new articles (and the book's upcoming
publication) by subscribing to his informal, anonymous,
about-once-a-month, announcement-only mailing list. To subscribe, just
send an e-mail to jay At bastille Hyphen linux DOT org.

--
veritatas simplex oratio est
		-Seneca

Andrew Bacchi