MS Exchange to MBOX

Chaim Rieger chaim.rieger at up-south.com
Thu Aug 9 19:10:08 UTC 2007

Joshua Gimer wrote:
> We are planning on moving a large amount of Exchange mailboxes to UNIX
> mbox format.
>
> My question is, does anyone know of any projects out there or of any
> tools that can assist in this conversion?
>
> Thanks
> Josh

   1. Select the messages you would like to export, or the folder, if
      you would like to export the entire folder.
   2. Click the MessageSave Outlook toolbar button
   3. Select "include subfolders" if you would like to export subfolders
      of the current folder as well.
   4. Select "MBOX" in the "Format" field.
   5. Click "Save Now".
   6. That's it. You should see mbox file(s) created in the destination
      directory. MessageSave creates one file per Outlook folder processed.