Fwd: Re: how to setup ftp server in red hat enterprise level 5

kimberly custodio kim_custodio at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 11:06:23 UTC 2007

#iptables -L -n

  Chain INPUT (Policy accept)  target      prot opt source     destination

  Chain FORWARD (Policy accept)  target      prot opt source     destination

  Chain OUTPUT (Policy accept)  target      prot opt source     destination

  thanks so much for your attention!

John O'Loughlin <j.oloughlin at qmul.ac.uk> wrote:

Can you:

1. tell me the name of the server, so I can 'take a look'

2. tell me the output of iptables -L -n

Regards
John