Re: MS Exchange to MBOX

Chris wrote:
On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 12:58:13 -0600
Joshua Gimer <jgimer gmail com> wrote:

We are planning on moving a large amount of Exchange mailboxes to UNIX mbox format.

My question is, does anyone know of any projects out there or of any tools that can assist in this conversion?

Thanks
Josh

An alternative to consider, Zimbra. It has an app that will atlease
allow you to pull in the mail to it's server and you still keep a
certain amount of collaboration.

I wonder if anyone knows if it has any compatibility with exchange, such as sharing calendars, and scheduling?

Justin Zygmont
System and Network Administrator
Cityfone Telecommunications Inc

604.629.8841