Adding modules for Intel 965 integrated video

Dr Alan J Bartlett stxsl_ajb at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 16 15:58:25 UTC 2007

Phil,

Two questions (may be dumb questions on my part . . . ): Have you downloaded the kernel sources? In which directory did you issue the make menuconfig command?

In case you want to ask detailed questions I ought to say that I am a CentOS 5 not RHEL 5 user and so I may not be the best person to ask! Other subscribers to this list, I know, will be able to take over.

Hope this helps.
Alan.