Revisiting an old topic: licensing/titlement and"redistribution"

Sorin Srbu sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Thu Dec 20 07:55:10 UTC 2007

Ray Van Dolson <> scribbled on Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:51 PM:

Make a distinction between the actual media and the entitlements. Or am I
misunderstanding you? Do you actually mean you have to download multiple
medias or whatever when installing (assuming same version on all machines)?

We only get entitlements for all systems (one per computer) and have several
different versions around.

This is getting to be a can of worms...