Moving /home to a LVM

Madan Thapa madan.feedback at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 09:36:02 UTC 2007

rsync actually in useful in creating incremental backups, locally or over
network. rysnc also can work like a copy function as I updated you on the
last post. I will look for any files changed during a period and if there is
any will update it with files from the source to the destination. cp seems
add server load which copying a large directory, however rsync does it with
hardly any load.