Apache & php5, RHEL 4

Gaddis, Jeremy L. jeremy at linuxwiz.net
Fri Feb 9 05:12:54 UTC 2007

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007, mark wrote:
>>  So install your custom-built RPM on a test box first and see what happens?
>
> This is the test box for this. It's also a development box, and I can't
> change out apache. Guys, this is a project at work, not a home system, and I
> have real, hard limits as to what I can change.

I understand.  I work at a rather large .edu and can't just go around
changing random settings in an attempt to get shit to work either.  That's
why I have my test environment that replicates my production environment,
as should you.

[snip my rant]

If nothing else, go grab a 30-day evaluation of VMware and create the
proper test environment there.

Jeremy L. Gaddis, MCP, GCWN             jeremy at linuxwiz.net
LinuxWiz Consulting                     http://linuxwiz.net