Searching child OU's for authentication

Josh Miller joshua at itsecureadmin.com
Tue Feb 27 16:47:07 UTC 2007

Aaron,

Jeremy was merely restating the same thing he stated before with a
different top-level OU.  The results do not reflect what you are looking
for.

----

What Aaron [and I] are looking for is a way to specify the AD DC and not
have to specify an OU:

ldap[s]://dc1.example.com/

Maybe it's time to write a patch.

Thanks,