Re: cron tab problem

Lord of Gore wrote:
Santosh Kumar wrote:
Hello everyone,
Can any one tell me what is proble with my crontab file?
Some time it works , some time it does not work on RHEL4.
Yeah mine too. Some time around 2 a clock every day. At least some. On Fedora.
I think it's a distribution spreaded bug.

Does your local TZ use Daylight Savings Time?

If so, does the change happen at 02:00

If so, never run a cronjob between 02:00 and 03:00.

Please help me out
and also tell me how can i run a script with crontab.
thx
http://www.google.com/search?q=crontab+how+to

--
Stephen Carville <stephen totalflood com>
Systems Engineer