Re: Searching child OU's for authentication

The example does not accomplish what the OP describes, as it is limited to the Users OU. The goal here is to be able to point the Apache config at a Domain Controller and have it search ALL OUs and right now there is a seeming limitation on a single top-level OU -- although any user object within that top-level OU will work.

Thanks,
--
Joshua M. Miller, RHCE
http://ditree.com/