sendmail (Junk Mail)

Alfred Hovdestad alfred.hovdestad at usask.ca
Wed Jan 24 02:07:22 UTC 2007

There is an option in man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf
that might help:

       all_spam_to add at ress.com

which should send all SPAM to a given address.

I am using the spamassassin milter to mark SPAM and the sieve filter in
the Cyrus imap daemon to put any SPAM message in a special folder.

   Alfred Hovdestad, RHCE
   University of Saskatchewan