NTP

katsumi liquer katsumi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 15:40:41 UTC 2007

Hello,

Thanks for the info -- for some reason I kept on checking out 'ntpd'
thinking it was the most likely candidate for a service, but it
doesn't appear to be.. but on the other hand, /etc/ntp.conf definitely
has parameters for listening and offering up it's time -- it looks
like what I want.

Thanks again,

katsu