From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of rg
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 8:04 PM
To: redhat-list redhat com
Subject: CPU Frequency

Hi

I just installed RHEL4-U4-WS-i386 on my lapto HPNX7010
and the CPU runs to slow even on main power..
I get this in cpuinfo..
more /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 6
model           : 9
model name      : Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1600MHz
stepping        : 5
cpu MHz         : 598.328
.
.
.

I entered the control center and followed the suggestions to enable APIC
and throttling...I also checked all throttling was set to 0 % but no
change..

Do anyone know how to fix this ?